Welcome to Nikhil Mantra Vigyan
Nikhil Mantra Vigyan is a non-profit spiritual organisation founded in 2010 by Gurudev Nand Kishore Shrimali in Jodhpur. An able successor of Nikhileshwaranand Dr Narayan Dutt Shrimali, Gurudev Nand Kishore Shrimali has devoted his life to heal the agony and the pain of the world through the energy of mantra, tantra and yantra.
Following the glorious tradition of AdiGuru Shankaracharya, Nikhil Mantra Vigyan is dedicated to disseminating the knowledge of mantra, tantra and yantra for eliminating the hardships caused by the modern lifestyle.
- Vedas and Upanishads form the rich literary heritage of India, and the energy of mantras has been at the forefront in them. The twin aspects of creation – Shiva and Shakti – energy in the Vedic literature – intermingle together to create this world.
- While Shiva is the quiet one, Shakti ignites him with her dynamism and in every individual, Shakti resides in the form of Kundalini energy.
- Unleashing Kundalini energy is the crux of Nikhil Mantra Vigyan which is achieved through the science of mantra – the cosmic vibrations. The mantra translated in a geometrical shape is yantra and this science is called tantra.
- Following the glorious tradition of AdiGuru Shankaracharya, Nikhil Mantra Vigyan is dedicated to disseminating the knowledge of mantra, tantra and yantra for eliminating the hardships caused by the modern lifestyle.
- Volunteers are the strength of Nikhil Mantra Vigyan and they are dedicated to disseminating the knowledge of the Gurudev which comes in the form of the eponymous monthly magazine to the far-flung parts of the country.
- The organisation is run by volunteers and it has xx number of volunteers in the country who like Gurudev Nand Kishore Shrimali are driven by the mission to enlighten the world to the energy of mantras.
- True to the ancient tradition of Guru-shishya, Nikhil Mantra Vigyan regularly conducts shivirs with the Gurudev in different parts of the country where he gives discourses and shaktipaat dikshas to the disciples.