Your Own Home
हर आदमी धन कमाने की लालसा में दौड़ा चला जा रहा है, भविष्य के लिये लम्बी-चौड़ी योजनाएं बना रहा है और यदि उससे पूछा जाए कि – धन आप क्यों प्राप्त करना चाहते हैं? तो उसका जवाब होगा – धन आने पर मैं स्वयं का मकान बनाऊंगा अथवा अपने मकान को और अधिक सुन्दर और बड़ा बनाऊंगा, वाहन खरीदूंगा, आभूषण खरीदूंगा और आराम से रहूंगा।
Desire of Everyone
Having own house
In today’s rat-race, every person dreams about having a dream-home of his own, where his family can enjoy their life happily. Possessing our own home is a basic requirement of everyone. Home is the center around which the feelings of family love, harmony and security revolves. Therefore, every person dreams about having a roof of his own.
A home is not just a structure built with bricks, cement and stones. It is the center of affection and relationships between family members. It is a place where a person feels security and confidence. Modern facilities might be absent in a home, but it should always be filled with an air of love. The house is actually the reflection of heaven and hell. A home enveloped with peace, love and harmony symbolizes heaven on earth, whereas a home filled with negativity is the hell itself. When negativity enters a home, it does not remain as a home, it becomes a house.
Today, everyone is chasing the dream of wealth, and is busy in making grandiose plans for the future. If anyone gets asked about the reason to earn money, the standard answer is to build a dream home, or to improve the current home, purchase vehicle, ornaments and live a comfortable life.
Your answer is absolutely correct. The peace, comfort and bliss which you can get in your home can not be found anywhere else. We should have our own house, of which we ourselves are the owner. A person gets deprived of the joy of life if he spends his entire life in a house of someone else. Moreover, you will not achieve happiness if in-spite of possessing a house, you are not able to use it, or are unable to complete its construction.
And construction of the house alone cannot bring happiness. Unless you transform the house into a home, and setup Vasudha Lakshmi within the house, you just cannot call it as a home.
Many householders desire for a home of their own. An own home equipped with all kinds of amenities and facilities, full of deep peace, where everyone lives with love, and is hale and healthy.
In reality, the home is not just a building constructed with gravel, cement, stone, iron, wood etc. The home has a direct connection to an infinite peace. Each person has an emotional relationship with his home. He is directly linked to his home, which may have one room or ten rooms. The home brings a sense of achievement to domesticity. Everyone dreams of a home full of immense peace, where he can live with love and affection with his family, in an air free from any kind of illness.
Household and home
The hardest role in the world is the maintaining the family-household. And we have to definitely follow this role. The household is confined within many different types of systems, bonds and limitations, however, the continuous creation by Nature-Almighty is possible only through the medium of householder-family life. The family-life is full of problems at each step. He fights numerous battles daily. Every householder wishes for three core desires in his life. First: A splendid wife, who can be termed as Griha-Lakshmi. The second desire is to own a home of his own, and having excellent progeny is the third wish. The happiness multiplies when a person builds his own home with his own earned money. Even the proverb states- A Shack-hovel of own is much better than a palace on rent.
Home and Vasudha Lakshmi
Have we ever pondered deeply, what we can buy with money and what we cannot. We will realize we can purchase only a limited number of items with wealth. Most of our pleasures-joy cannot be bought with wealth. This implies that humans lack the power to fully consume or utilize purchased items. They can only collect multiple items.
It is completely clear that you can buy a plot of land with wealth, and can construct a building on it as per your wish. However it is extremely important to setup Vasudha-Lakshmi to derive pleasures from this land, to extend your family and to establish peace love and mutual affection. This form of Vasudha-Lakshmi transforms the house into a real home for the Sadhak.
The abode of Vasudha Lakshmi is possible in every home. The Sadhak needs to create a suitable environment of faith and trust in the moral values, only then will Vasudha Lakshmi reside delightfully in that home.
The Sadhak should setup such a splendid environment in his home, that Vasudha Lakshmi Herself becomes eager to come and reside. Anyone will dedicate completely if he is respected, is warmly welcomed, and if we behave appropriately with him. Therefore, it is necessary for the Sadhak to know where Lakshmi likes to reside in Her Vasudha form –
- A home full of sweet atmosphere.
- Where inhabitants speak sweetly and truthfully.
- They follow the religious tenets and are always righteous.
- Any situation of fight, quarrel or discord is absent in the home.
- They respect each other.
- Where the inhabitants are fully devoted to their God or Guru
- Where people get up in the Brahma Muhurath before sunrise to pray to God
- Where the women respect every member of the house, and the men always take care of the honor and dignity of the women.
- Where Guru is worshipped as a God
- Where a guest is honored like God.
- Where a spiritual environment is ever-present.
The scriptures have given a very detailed treatise on the nature of the home. It has been the core focus of many treatises, especially the astrological treatises. The astrology has detailed interpretations on this most important topic of human life – “Having own home”.
Let us look at the home from the astrological perspective – What are the ideal positions and movement of the planets, when do the appropriate planetary combinations develop to purchase property, and what planetary combinations lead to construction of home.
Astrological Yogas to purchase land
- If the Mercury of Second House is co-located with Sun in Fifth Place and the Lord of Fate, Saturn is situated in Tenth Place, then the land will be purchased in the MahadashaĀntardasha of these planets
- If both Saturn and Ketu are co-located in Libra-Lagna, and elevated Mars is located in Fourth Place, and both Moon and Jupiter create a Gajkesari Yoga, then purchase of land is possible in the combination of Saturn or Jupiter and Marṣ
- If elevated Rahu is present in the horoscope, and the Lord of Second, Fourth and Fate Place is exhalted, then it is becomes possible to purchase land.
- If elevated Venus and Saturn of same Rashi are present, and the Second Place is exhalted, then it is possible to purchase land for cultivation or horticulture.
- The Sun of Aries in Second Place and no other planet apart from Moon, Rahu and Ketu in the Twelfth and Second Place of Sun; makes it possible to purchase land.
- The elevated Jupiter of Fourth Place in Tenth Place, an elevated Moon in Second Place, and Sun located in Income House along with Mercury, leads to ownership of excellent land.
- Presence of Ubhayachari Yoga along with Gajakesari Yoga in the horoscope, and two planets elevated or of same Rashi causes the person to succeed in land-purchase or inheritance.
- Presence of Mercury and Mars in Lagna, within full perspective of Jupiter, and the full perspective of Lord of Second Place is also on such a Mars, then it becomes possible to purchase land.
- Elevated Jupiter in Second Place, along with Moon, Saturn of own Rashi in Fate House, along with Ketu and a unique combination of elevated Mercury in Lagna, leads to possibility of purchase of land.
Astrological Yogas to construct a house
- Owner of same Rashi in Second Place or presence of elevated Moon, within full perspective of Jupiter, the Lord of Fourth Place also elevated, or of Same Rashi, along with strong Lord of Fate, Lagna or Fifth House, causes possibility of construction of house.
- The Life-Cycle should not contain Kemdrum Yoga for constructing house, otherwise one may have to even lose or sell out the constructed house.
- Creation of Anga Sunfa Yoga in horoscope with Saturn through Moon, along with presence of Durdharaa Yoga, and strong Venus, will lead to construction of house.
- The house construction becomes possible through compatible support and strong elevation of Lord of Lagna, Wealth, Income, Fourth or Fate Houses.
- Presence of Mars on the Third Place from Moon, Saturn in Seventh Place from Mars, Venus is Seventh Place from Saturn and co-location of Moon and Jupiter in Seventh Place from Venus, or perspective of Jupiter from Moon, along with compatible Mahadasha leads to construction of an excellent house.
The best palaces and temples of India have been constructed at such times.
- Presence of Mercury in Second Place from Sun, Moon in Eleventh Place of Mercury, and Jupiter in Fifth or Ninth Place of Moon is a significant planetary combination. A house built of constructed at such a time is so auspicious, that the owner keeps on constructing buildings from then on, and keeps on succeeding.
- If the four planets within the Centre or Triangle are elevated and Kemdrum Yoga is absent, then construction of house is possible.
- The Lord of Second Place, Jupiter in an elevated state, located in the Ninth Place and co-located with Lord of Tenth House, Mercury; will lead to construction of an excellent house.
- If the Lords of Fifth and Ninth Place are in the Centre, and they are within perspective of Mercury, Moon and Jupiter; and Kaalsarp Yoga is absent, then an excellent house is constructed.
- An elevated Venus in Second Place, and an elevated Rahu in Fifth Place , along with elevated Saturn in Fate House will cause possibility of construction of a house.
Astrology and Bhoo-Lakshmi
The Vrihad Paraashar Sanhita, a foundational treatise of Astrology , has detailed many important points relating to land and house.
- If the Lord of Lagna, Second, Fourth Fate House is strong, then the person definitely becomes owner of Land and House.
- If the Lord of Second Place i.e. Wealth House, becoming a main influencing planet, is elevated or is located in same Rashi, then the person becomes owner of an excellent house in his lifetime.
- If the Lord of Lagna and Lord of Fate House are co-related and both are Friendly Planets, then the possibility of house construction is present.
- The summary is that every person should always keep endeavouring to either construct his own house or to purchase a constructed house.
- People constructing a new house should construct according to the rules of Vastu-Shastra. Persons purchasing a built-up property should certainly perform special worship of Vastu-God, Navgrah-worship, Guru-worship and Kul-Dewata-worship during Grah-Pravesh (House-Entry ceremony)
The first wish of every person is – Having own home, with a peaceful, conducive environment.
Our Best Wishes from Nikhil Mantra Vigyan magazine to you that – You should be able to obtain the Perfect house, for which you had saved for many years. A house where you visualize your future, where your children get an excellent start to life, where your progeny enhances, where you live in a peaceful, continuous festive environment with your family.
You should be able to attain this excellent situation in your life. Your home should have an excellent conducive environment if it belongs to you. And you should be able to have your own dream-home if you have not been able to get it till now. The Special Lakshmi Form – Vasudha-Lakshmi Sadhana packet is being prepared on the holy commands of Pujya Gurudev for you.