मेरे सद्गुरु (My SadGuru)
- जो जीवन में शिक्षा देता है वह गुरु है और जो जीवन को ही बदल देता है वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो बाह्य संसार का ज्ञान देता है, वह गुरु है और जो अन्तर मन के संसार को ही बदल देता है, भीतर से ही बदल देता है वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो भू-भुवः-स्वः (पृथ्वी, आकाश और अन्तर्मन) सा व्यापक है वह सद्गरु है।
- जो एक ही समय में जल, थल और नभ में विद्यमान है, जिसकी उपस्थिति एक साथ मुझे जल, थल और नभ में मिलती है वह सद्गुरु है।
- जिस कारण से, जिस कार्य के लिये यह शरीर बना है उसका जो चिकित्सक है वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो अध्यात्म विद्या का मर्मज्ञ है वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो शिष्य की चेतना को सम्पूर्ण विस्तार दे, वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो मन से भ्रम निकाल दे, सारी भ्रांतियों का निवारण कर दे, वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो शिष्य को तपा-तपा कर निखार दे वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो इस भवसागर से पार करा दे, दुःखों से पार करा दे वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो अज्ञान के अंधकार को सम्पूर्ण रूप से मिटा दे वह सद्गुरु है।
- इस जीवन को जो नई परिभाषा दे, वह ही सद्गुरु है।
- जो स्वार्थ को मिटाकर परमार्थ भाव जगा दे वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो जीवन को जीना सिखा दे, वह सद्गुरु है।
- जो सत्य की परिभाषा है, वो मेरा सद्गुरु है।
- वेद मूर्ति, तपोनिष्ठ भाव से युक्त है वह मेरा सद्गुरु है।
- सत्युग की वापसी जिसका लक्ष्य है, वह मेरा सद्गुरु है।
- शिष्य में देवत्व जाग्रत करता है वो मेरा सद्गुरु है।
Wherever I look, I find only You everywhere
All of it is Yours
This Sanatan Sanskriti culture has been eternal since thousands-millions of years, and it is significant in everyone’s life. Our sages-ascetics had understood its significance.
It was not possible to scientifically explain this Sanatan Sanskriti to everyone, so sages transformed complex and esoteric concepts into simple traditions and customs-rituals so that we could continue to receive benefits from the Sanatan religion and Sanskriti knowledge-science.
SadGuru is the basic foundation element of the Sanatan religion and culture, and the transmission of this knowledge-wisdom element of SadGuru into the disciple started to be celebrated as Guru Poornima festival in the context of traditions and customs-rituals.
Guru Poornima is the Guru fiesta, the wisdom fiesta, the Shakti power fiesta, the truth fiesta, the religion fiesta, the consciousness fiesta, the tenacity fiesta, and the transformation fiesta. Best wishes and heartiest congratulations to all of you on Guru Poornima.
What is SadGuru, and what is the form of SadGuru, what is the wisdom-knowledge of SadGuru, and how is SadGuru? An emotional composition –
- One who imparts education in life, is a Guru; and one who transforms the life itself, is SadGuru.
- One who imparts knowledge of the external world, is a Guru; and one who transforms the inner world of mind itself, changes it from within, is SadGuru.
- One who is omnipresent in Bhu-BhuvaH-SwaH (Earth, Sky and Conscience), is SadGuru.
- One who is present on the land, sea and the sky simultaneously at the same time, whose presence I sense jointly from the land, sea and the sky, is SadGuru.
- The cause-reason, the work for which this body is made, the therapist of this, is SadGuru
- One who comprehends the deep complexities of the spirituality, is SadGuru.
- One who fully expands the consciousness of the disciple, is SadGuru.
- One who removes the illusion from the mind, who resolves all the mysteries, is SadGuru.
- One who enhances disciple’s glory by putting him into rigorous austerities and penances, is SadGuru.
- One who helps in crossing this cesspool, who carries us away from the sufferings, is SadGuru.
- One who completely wipes away the darkness of ignorance, is SadGuru.
- One who imparts a new definition to this life, is SadGuru.
- One who initiates benignity by eradicating selfishness, is SadGuru.
- One who teaches how to lead the life, is SadGuru.
- One who is the definition-expression of truth, is my SadGuru.
- One who is full of Vedic-expressions and asceticism, is my SadGuru.
- One whose goal is return of the Satyuga, is my SadGuru.
- One who awakens divinity in the disciples, is my SadGuru.
– Jai Gurudev!
Diksha-Initiation – Divine Providential Event
Dedicated Merger of Soul with SadGuru
Diksha-Initiation is a divine blessing. This is an event – which occurs through fortune, it just happens. Those who come planning to take Diksha, leave without obtaining it; and those who did not even think of it, they eternally integrate with Guru by obtaining Diksha.
This is a divine and providential event, none grants Diksha, none obtains Diksha, it just happens, the divine incarnation goes quiet and Guru is the sole witness and spectator of this incarnation. You only know about the world, not the divine. Guru comprehends both, He is the witness, and the spectator of this incident, because that divine consciousness flows cumulatively through the Guru tradition onto your Guru. Guru is the visual form of the divine consciousness and that energy enters into you according to your eligibility, which is called Shaktipaat, and Guru is the witness of this energy flow.
If a disciple desires, he can examine and test the Guru at each step, before taking Diksha-initiation; however, once he has obtained Diksha, he has accepted Guru, then he has to completely imbibe Guru within him, if your attraction is limited to intellectual plane, and if you take Diksha, then there is no utility of such a Diksha – it will be an incomplete Diksha-initiation.
If there is any selfishness, prior-condition, or lust-desire; then the Diksha becomes a waste, since dedication and surrender is absent in such people.
If a disciple is not eligible to be SadShishya, what if he is so immersed in the contemplation of the Guru, in His figure, in His senses, that each moment with Him becomes emotionally-intensive, immerses so deeply in his live for Him that he starts to sense the soul of Guru, he feels everything of Guru to be his own, he achieves divine peace, he loves each gesture of Guru, gets divine sensations of peace and joy, and when one develops such pure love and divine attachment towards someone that he transcends from the intellectual desires to pure love, pierces deep into his heart, through the intellectual mind vents, then make Him your SadGuru, only He can become your SadGuru, otherwise Diksha is also a bondage, and do not create a fragile bond. There should be nothing left to dedicate after the Diksha, whatever was, all of it has been offered, then the Diksha achieves completion, then you become eligible to transcend the difficult spiritual path, and immerse all your desires and emotions.
|| Gurukripa Hi Kevalam ||
Only through divine grace of Gurudev