अपनों से अपनी बात – Jan 15
Speak with Loved ones ….Dear Loved ones,
Heartiest Greetings, Sincere Compliments, Earnest Wishes and Divine Blessings on the auspicious occasion of the New Year,
We are endeavoring to complete our tasks on the Nikhil Path as ordained by SadGurudev Nikhil. It gives us wonderful delight and happiness that we are attaining new joys at each moment of our life, we are grateful to God that He provided us this remarkable healthy human existence. Our faith and belief should continuously deepen and we should never waver from the responsibilities of our life. We should lead our life as an external observer and attain joy at each and every moment of our life. Our life path should be “Mrityorma Amritgamaye” i.e. from Death to Immorality; and “Tamso Ma Jyotirgamaye” i.e. from Darkness to Bright Light.
At the onset of new year, I bestow distinctive blessings to those volunteers who organized Sadhana Camps in their regions. This year we organized 13-14 January, Makar Sankranti Sadhana Camp – Narsinghnath (Odisha), 04-05 February, Basant Mahotsav Sadhana Camp – Chandrapura (Jharkhand), 09 February, Maha Kali Shakti Sadhana Camp – Jaipur (Rajasthan), 26-27 February, Maha Shivratri Sadhana Camp – Varanasi (Uttar Pradesh), 15-16 March, Holi Mahotsav Sadhana Camp – Nagpur (Maharashtra), 07-08 April, Chaitra Navratri Sadhana Camp – Butwal (Nepal), 20-21 April, Nikhil Janmotsav Sadhana Camp – Sakti (Chhattisgarh), 10-11 May, Das Mahavidhya Sadhana Camp – Ghoomarvi (Himachal Pradesh), 24-25 May, Vijay-Lakshmi Shakti Sadhana Camp – Beitul (Madhya Pradesh), 21-22 June, Shree Vidhya Siddhi Sadhana Camp – Hajipur (Bihar), 11-12 July, Guru Poornima Mahotsav – Haridwar (Uttarakhand), 13-14 September, Bhuvaneshwari Sadhana Camp – Jalgaon (Maharashtra), 2-3 October, Durga Sayijya Das Mahavidhya Sadhana Camp – Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), 5-6 November, Nikhil Sanyaas Mahotsav Sadhana Camp – Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh), 6-7 December, Maha Kali Sadhana Camp – Tatanagar (Jharkhand), 27-28 December, Jeewan Vijay Siddhi Ashwamedh Viraat Diksha Camp – Delhi. Some camps had two to four thousand sadhaks while more than twenty five thousand sadhaks attended some camps. This all is result of your efforts. The divine energy lighted by you in your own areas is highly commendable. I compliment you from deep recesses within my heart. I impart a portion of my penance to you. The responsibilities taken by you as part of this grand process, is a pronounced part of Divine service. I bless you that you continuously attain marvelous joy and bliss; and that your fame and prestige unceasingly grows through these divine actions.
We need to organize camps at numerous other places. I also desire to come to you, I promised you in August 2010, and as part of that promise, I wish to meet you in your city and your home. We will organize camps at various new places in the new year. It is definite that you will have to group together in your own areas. When thousands of homes in your area start receiving “Nikhil Mantra Vigyan magazine” , then only you should realize that a new group is getting formed in your area. You will have to become a volunteer and meet people. You will have to propagate and publicize about Nikhil Mantra Vigyan magazine. You will definitely have to organize collective Guru Poojan and joint Sadhana programs. You should distribute Nikhil Mantra Vigyan magazine to people to read, circulate it to their homes and discuss about Sadhanas. These efforts will surely bring golden results.
I ask you clearly that are you taking a pledge to make One Hundred and One (101) new Nikhil Mantra Vigyan members in the new year. You have to take this oath and you only have to accomplish this duty. There is no difference between mine and your tasks.
I recognize that it is very challenging to become a volunteer, but only the one who works, can become the significant worker in this divine mission; and only that person can provide splendid leadership to this society. You have incessantly kept the flame of Nikhil Gyan brightly lit inspite of so many difficulties, problems and obstacles; and you are propagating the Nikhil Mantra Vigyan flag in your areas; you are the flag-bearer of this divine revolution. The social revolution will emanate from this divine revolution. Do not let anything deter you from your persistent efforts. The eternal store of divine energy, SadGurudev Nikhil, continually imparts you divine energy; and you will constantly obtain His Divine blessings at every moment.
I wish to see a ray of smile on your face, and wish to transmit passion and optimism to your mind. So carefully comprehend my thoughts and imbibe them –
You are the center and source of energy of the universe, the entire divine energy flows within you. When you transform this divine energy positively, then you will be able to develop a new personality from this energy source.. God has created you in His own image and you have to become alike Him, you have to make yourself identical to Him. Always remember that God has never failed and you are His own child; and therefore can never encounter failure. You should imbibe some points in your life to ensure your complete success.
- Whatever goal you have set for yourself in your life, you should write it on a paper and paste it on a wall prominently; or write it in a notebook and read it daily. It does not matter if your ambition is your dream or your belief. Always keep it visible in front of you. You should, however note that your aim should be meaningful, and it should be the one which you can accomplish. This will ensure that your mind will never waver away from concentration.
- A sound mind exists only in a sound body, so you should take proper care of your health. You do not need to worry excessively about this, you do not need to fast for many days, or worry about any illness. If you write a diary regularly, then simply make a note about what you ate, drank, non-home-cooked food taken, how much tea you took, how much you exercised, or performed yoga etc. Maintaining a daily note like this will prevent you from eating impure, unhygienic or non-nutritious food and force you to take responsibility about your own body.
- You have two distinct types of goals – one is the daily chores like your job, tasks etc. which you complete on the same day. Second is your major ambition, which you have to constantly strive to achieve. Therefore, you should always attempt to ensure that your every task takes you forward towards achieving the main aim. If this is not happening, then you need to rethink and change your plan. Do contemplate about how much you have endeavored to accomplish the major goal.
- You cannot change your past, but you can certainly build your own future; so worrying and fretting over past failures and disappointments will not give you any major gain. However, you can definitely learn from these past failures. Do not become miserable with feelings that the situation which you are in, you should not have been in that situation. Your thoughts should not have any space for past incidents or misfortunes. Whatever has happened in the past, has happened. Do not cry over it. Always keep yourself involved in new tasks, new experiences and new happiness.
- Every person commits many mistakes in his life, and wastes a lot of time in repenting over those past memories. While reminiscing the old memories, you only need to recollect how you achieved success in those days of struggle. How you emerged stronger and finally achieved success over those problems.
New year is approaching. No moment is distinct in time, but we can mark the beginning of the new year as a special one, and take a personal pledge. You also realize that you have to complete your unfinished tasks, to refrain from repeating the past mistakes, and to eradicate your deficiencies. You have to strive more to develop. You should not undertake or indulge in some activities. You already know some of these, and some of these have become a part of your habit. You have to resolve today that you will never perform following actions –
- Enjoying blaming others – You have been hearing from childhood that you should not slander any third person while talking to someone; however more significant is that you should not pay any attention if someone is badmouthing anyone. You should not entertain any thoughts to blame others, because you imbibe negative energy within yourself even when you indicate any small pleasure in blaming others. If someone is spiting others in your presence, then you should completely ignore without making any remark. The person spiting others in your presence, can slander you too in your absence.
- Comparing your inner personality with other’s external disposition – You should remember that only a person knows the true self of himself. You view the outer, fake disposition of someone and start comparing yourself with him or her. You feel that the other person is more happier than yourself, reflect that such comparison will not yield any result. You first have to prove yourself to yourself only. You do not need to prove yourself to others.
- Depend on others for accomplishing any task – Many important tasks remain incomplete because you become dependent on other persons to complete them. You have to complete your tasks within a specific time limit. Do not remain dependent on others for small nit-picky tasks, instead do your work yourself. This will also enhance your self-confidence. Those who themselves perform their minor chores, only they can accomplish major achievements in their life. Only you can finish your own work.
- Agonize about what has passed – If some incident has happened to you in the past which dismays you, then agonize over it once, agonize twice; but do not keep brooding over it. Take lesson from the events of past, and think ahead. If you confine yourself only to the past miseries, then neither you will be able to live the present properly, nor will you be able to prepare yourself for the future.
- Concentrate on what you don’t require – The nature has a simple straight outlook that whatever we concentrate completely on, that starts growing and developing astonishingly. Why are you putting your mind on stuff which you do not require? Focus your attention towards what you need. If you wish to increase your income then do not worry about inflation and expenses, rather muse about new possibilities and opportunities to augment your income.
I believe that life is a flow of small, trivial streams of pleasures. Keep collecting the little petty delights, these tiny-winy enjoyments will bring complete joy to your life. You can remain pleased, enthusiast and gratified with these tiny trifles.
The greatest power is the power of thought. Keep repeating the thoughts occurring within you, disclose them to God during prayers and supplications. Make these thoughts your Mantras, you can achieve total energy only though the thoughts.
God is continuously guiding you, He always leads you towards creative positive constructions. When we kneel before Him and offers ourselves to Him, then all confusion, doubts and worries are eliminated.
The first task for you today is to fill in the “Shishya Parichay Patra” (Page Number 65), and send it to me. I want to get full details about you. You certainly have to fill it and send it.
You should write letters to me, voice your opinions, tell your thoughts, tell about your desires, your ambitions, your plans, and what you are doing to remove the obstacles and problems in your path.
All the information about your magazine is available at www.nikhilmantravigyan.org website. Read it yourself and email me at email@example.com regularly. Send your message. Write if there is any issue about the magazine office. Give me details if there is any misunderstanding or confusion at your place. If someone is misusing Guru’s name or befooling anyone, then tell me about it. Keep updating me about your local organization.
Open yourself fully towards your Guru; Guru is your companion, Guru is your best friend, philosopher and guide. Keep bringing freshness and novelty into your thoughts, keep contemplating using your mind. Just move forward with full passion along with Guru.
Always Stay Happy
Nand Kishore Shrimali