Total Domestic Happiness
Ras Siddhi through Chandra Sadhana
Kayakalp Soundarya Kriya
Transmit LOVE into your Life
The Chandra Siddhi Sadhana should be performed to obtain perfection, success in love.
The unmarried boys-girls should accomplish Chandra Sadhana to achieve compatibility in their future family life and to obtain desired life partner.
If the attraction element is ebbing away in life and sombre melancholy is setting in, then both men and women should perform the Chandra Sadhana.
It is more important in any Sadhana to worship the deity, to perform the Mantra chanting, instead of staying hungry or fasting during the Sadhana day. Chandrama is the lord of the mind, and one should accomplish Chandra Soubhagya Sadhana to imbibe beauty, joy, attraction and captivation emotions into the mind.
Soubhagya Siddhi Diwas is the Sadhana day to attain perfect fortune. A special worship of Moon is performed on this day. Chandrama (Moon) is the Deity of mind, or coolness, or art, Chandrama is the provider of holy Nectar. Therefore both men and women should perform Chandrama Sadhana on this day.
Lord Chandra is son of Maharshi Atri and He is Sarvmaya i.e. equipped with sixteen arts. We can experience these sixteen arts by seeing His increasing-decreasing form daily. Moreover He is Amritmaya Purush Swaroop God. Lord Brahma has proclaimed Him as Lord of Seeds, Medicines, Water and Brahmins due to these attributes. Prajapati Daksha has married His 27 daughters named Ashwini, Bharni etc. to Lord Chandrama, which signifies the star-constellations. Thus Lord Chandra nurture all the beings while revolving around the earth with his Nakshatras. The colour of Lord Chandra is White, His vehicle is a chariot of ten horses, which is bright like a conch, the “Matsya Purana” describes –
ShwetaH SwetaambardharaH ShwetaaswaH SwetvaahanaH |
Gadaapaanirdwibaahusch Kartavyo VaradaH Shashi ||
meaning “Lord Chandra has white complexion, His clothes, horses and chariot are all white, Lord Chandra holds a mace in one hand, and He blesses with the other hand.“
Lord Chandra is generally described in the nectarous form, therefore the holy scriptures have ordained some specific Muhuraths to perform Lord Chandra worship, the day the bright rays of the specific art suffuses the earth, He has a quality that, He provides Perfect Fortune and Full Life to any Sadhak or Sadhika who performs Sadhana with special Mantras, the procedure of Akhand Raseshwar soubhagya Parv – Poojan has been created keeping this fact in mind.
In the old ages, both men and women i.e. husband-wife used to collectively perform this worship. It is needless to state that both are one, collectively. Many customs-traditions got lost in the flow of time, due to the modernity, the men began to feel inferiority complex in keeping fasts, so they gradually moved away from their responsibilities, but they have not earned any stripes by doing so. It is well known that both husband-wife should collectively perform any Yagya-sacrifice, pooja-worship, so both husband-wife should collectively perform the entire Soubhagya Sadhana of Akhand Soubhagya Raseshwar Parv.
1. Amritopam Chandesh Yantra, Shashank Mala, sixteen Udadhi Chandra Gutikas are required to perform this Sadhana.
2. This fortune bestower Sadhana should be performed on (Hariyali Tritiya – 5 August 2016, Kajjali Tritiya – 21 August 2016, Hartaalika Tritiya – 4 September 2016 or Soubhagyatatva Karwa Chaturthi – 19 October 2016) , and if it is not possible to perform the Sadhana on this specific day, then this Sadhana should be accomplished on Krishna Paksha Tritiya or Panchami of any month.
3. This Sadhana can be started in the night any time between 8 pm and 10 pm.
4. This Sadhana should be performed facing East direction.
5. Before taking bath, before starting the Sadhana, while pouring 8-10 grains of Til, and 10 spoonful of milk in water, chant ‘Om Somaaye NamaH Varadaaye NamaH‘ mantra ten times, then wear white clothes after bathing in this water.
6. Sit on a white asana seat in the Sadhana room, and spreading a white cloth on a wooden board in front, setup Guru picture/statue/Guru Yantra/Guru Paduka; and with folded hands meditate on divine form of Gurudev Nikhil to obtain success –
GururBrahmaa GururVishnuH Gururdevo MaheshwaraH |
GuruH Saakshaat Par Brahmaa Tasmei Shree Guruve NamaH ||
7. After Nikhil meditation, bathe the Guru Picture / Statue/ Yantra / Paduka with water –
Om Nikhilam Snaanam Samarpayaami ||
8. Then wipe with a clean cloth. Perform Panchopchaar worship-poojan with Kumkum (Vermilion), Akshat (Unbroken rice), Pushpa (Flowers), Neivedh (Sweets/Fruit offering), Dhoop (Incense) – Deep (Lamp) chanting following mantras –
Om Nikhilam Kumkum Samarpayaami |
Om Nikhilam Akshtaan Samarpayaami ||
Om Nikhilam Pushpam Samarpayaami ||
Om Nikhilam Neivedhyam Nivedayaami ||
Om Nikhilam Dhoopam Aardhyaapayaami, Deepam Darshayaami ||
(Show Dhoop, Deep)
9. Now rotate three Achmaani (spoonful) water around the Guru Picture / Statue/ Yantra / Paduka and drop it on ground. Then chant 1 rosary-round of Guru Mantra with Guru Mala –
Om Param Tatvaaya Naaraayanaaya Gurubhayo Namah|
10. After Guru worship, setup “Amritopan Chandresh Yantra” on a half-moon made with (Akshat rice) in front of Guru picture.
11. Setup “Shashank Mala” on the right side and Udadhi Chandra Gutikas on the left side of the Yantra.
12. Perform worship of all these Sadhana materials with white flowers or any other fragrant flower (generally the process is to offer Kadamb, Kamal (lotus), Kewra, Champa and Chameli flowers to Lord Chandra).
13. Then take the sixteen Udadhi Chandra Gutikas in your left hand, and taking one-one Gutika in your right hand, offer the Gutika on the Yantra chanting the Mantra serially –
Somaaye Shantaaya NamaH |
Anant Dhaanyaaya NamaH |
Kaamsukh Pradaaya NamaH |
Amritopamaaya NamaH |
Shashaankaaya NamaH |
Chandraaya NamaH |
Dwijeshwaraaya NamaH |
Koumaadavanapriyaaya NamaH |
Aanand Beejaaya NamaH |
Vanoushadhinaamadhinaathaaya NamaH |
Indivaravyaasakaraaya NamaH |
Sushumnaadhipataya NamaH |
Vishweshvaraaya NamaH |
Jalodaraaya NamaH |
Lakshmi Soubhagya Soukhyaamrit Saagaraaye Padshriye NamaH |
14. After performing the above poojan, chant 16 mala of following mantra with “Shashank mala“
Om Shreem Soubhaagya Siddhim Dehi Dehi NamaH |
15. After completing the Mantra chanting, offer Ardhya to Chandrama in a copper utensil containing water, Ghee, Akshat, Kapoor (camphor), White Chandan and White flowers, and while standing there, pray with folded hands –
“O Chandra Dev! You are the sole provider of ultimate joy and liberation to everyone. We pray to obtain complete fortune, longevity, prosperity and total domestic happiness with your divine grace.“
16. After completing the above worship, tie the Yantra, mala and all Gutikas using the white cloth spread on the wooden board, make a bundle, and immerse it in a river either on the same night, or on the next day.
17. After completion of the Chandra-worship, eat food with the whole family joyfully.
18. If both husband and wife chant the main mantra together, then the husband has to chant 8 malas and the wife has to chant 8 malas, if there is any inconvenience, then either of the husband or wife can accomplish this Sadhana.
19. It is mandatory to perform Guru poojan and chant one mala of Guru Mantra before starting any Sadhana or worship, after completion of the Anusthaan, it is the duty of every Sadhak to perform Guru Aarti with full devotion.
The Vedas have specifically instructed that any married man cannot perform any religious rite, ceremony or sacrifice in the absence of his wife, the wife has been assigned as a constituent part of the spiritual life of the man. She is termed as co-religious spiritual partner.
Sadhana Materials – 400 /-